As you can see, I'm learning more about how to make my blog visually appealing. If you have been doing this for a while or just know what you are actually doing, please don't hesitate to give me some pointers. I would greatly appreciate them!
More updates on us:
Abi is doing great with her "walking". She sometimes stands and then lets go for a few seconds. And if you're close enough to her when she loses here balance (or if she thinks you are even when you are not) she will lunge toward you. So fearless! We got a video of her over the weekend pushing a box around the room. I love this developmental stage of accomplishments!
Eli is growing up to be a wonderful boy and big brother! However, with this last illness (which is now going on 2 weeks!) he has been quite a whiney boy. But I have to keep in mind he isn't really like this. I just hope that in the next few months as we do our summer traveling he doesn't get sick again so that my family and friends can see the boy we always get to see.
Other than that we are all enjoying the wonderful warm weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.